Monday, April 27, 2009

What Can One Person Do?


Evidently a great deal according to Rhiannon Pittman a junior at Peace College.

“My client is the Peace College Wellness Center. I created a promotional campaign called "What can one person do?" The goal of my project is to educate the viewers on how to help create a healthier world. I also wanted to inspire people to do something to contribute to a healthier world, even if it’s small.”

“I felt like the best way to achieve my goal was to create a display of things that are bad for our world and offer alternatives that will make our world healthier. By using massive amounts of certain objects, I am hoping to catch the viewer’s attention and shock them with reality of the facts that I have provided along with the objects. The facts that I provided will also educate the viewers and hopefully will inspire them to do something to promote a healthier world.”

Rhiannon Pittman

Click Items below to see how you can make a difference.

Incandescent Bulbs

Styrofoam

Plastic Bottles

Phone Books

Plastic Bags

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great info Rhiannon! I can make a difference!

Anonymous said...

Another Green Team recruit I hope!

Anonymous said...

Nice job!

Anonymous said...

Really Hot Info, Rhiannon

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Disclaimer

This blog is the sole creation of Randy Bass and is not supported by Peace College. The comments and opinions are the responsibility of the contributors.